A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamra Whiteley-Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamra Whiteley-Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamra Whiteley-Myers, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteley-Myers graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Whiteley-Myers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Carondelet St Marys Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamra Jo Whiteley-Myers MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamra J. Whiteley-Myers practice?
- Dr. Tamra Whiteley-Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamra Whiteley-Myers practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Dermatologists and Tucson Internists.