Dr. Tamra Woodworth MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fishers, IN

October 26th, 2015
This was our first visit with Dr. Woodworth. Our primary Dr. was not in the office today. We were completely pleased with Dr. Woodworth's care and high recommend her!

February 18th, 2013
I trust her with my kids
She is always available and very involved during appointment. She had always provide excellent care for my children. If she doesn't know something then she will admit it and go find out.

January 4th, 2012
I trust her with my 2 children
Dr. Woodworth takes time to listen to my concerns. I like how she takes an approach that involves me in the medical care for my children. She has always covered all the bases and has always diagnosed effectively.

November 17th, 2011
Dr Woodworth is friendly, but assumes you know everything that is needed to know about babies. As a first time parent, I've had to research the internet to seek answers for myself more than once. For eg. she never suggested avoiding dairy while I was nursing so that my baby would not have colic pain. She just mentioned as a matter of fact that the baby would outgrow colic in a few months. I guess she was expecting me to put up with a screaming baby for a few months!!! I had to research the internet to discover that I had to avoid dairy so that my baby wouldn't be traumatized with colic pain each evening for a period of 3-5 months. This has happened more that once.The office staff are ok, but the nurses are not very prompt at returning calls or calling in prescriptions. This reflects their uncaring attitude and I'm not happy or satisfied with this doctor or their practice.