Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamseela Awan
Dr. Tamseela Awan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Bernardino, CA, with other offices in Patton, CA and San Bernardino, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Awan is affiliated with Community Hospital of San Bernardino, Kingman Regional Medical Center and St. Bernardine Medical Center. Dr. Awan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tamseela Awan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tamseela Awan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.
Dr. Robert Johnson
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
San Bernardino, CA 0 mi53
Dr. Luzmin Inderias
San Bernardino, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Jason Lin
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
San Bernardino, CA 0 mi42