Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamton Mustapha
Dr. Tamton Mustapha, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Hudson, NY, with other offices in Catskill, NY and Valatie, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Mustapha is affiliated with Columbia Memorial Hospital, Albany Memorial Hospital and Columbia Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tamton Mustapha has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Tamton Mustapha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, NY.
Dr. Ananthakrishnan Ramani
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Hudson, NY 0.01 mi38
Dr. Satyanarayana Divvela
Anesthesiology, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Hudson, NY 0.21 mi17
Dr. Edward Philbin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Hudson, NY 0.21 mi32