A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamu Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamu Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamu Tayari Brown MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Tamu T. Brown practice?
- Dr. Tamu Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tamu Brown practices Dermatology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Montville, NJ.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.