3.0

Very Disappointed show details Very Disappointed
by Venecia F. on Apr 15th, 2015

Dr. Brown is condescending and demeaning. I went to her to have what I thought were moles removed based upon a previous experience with another dermatologist. She commenced to ask me "Where have you been? Those aren't moles. Why would you think they are moles?" She then asked her nurse to bring a book so she could show me what she was talking about. The entire time she explained it she was demeaning. She talked down to me as if I were supposed to know. I'm not a dermatologist and wouldn't have scheduled an appointment with her if I were. Nevertheless, I should have known when she walked into the exam room wearing a stained lab coat and yoga pants things didn't look good. I will not be going back to Dr. Brown and will not recommend anyone to her. She's unprofessional and rude.

Mediator show details Mediator
by Thelma K on Mar 9th, 2015

I have never been so depressed after a doctor's appointment in my life I am not a materialistic person but. her up keep was so bad that I couldn't believe that she was a dermatologist. I am still concerned about her credentials. Her medical skills are the same as her appearance. She didn't have time to talk to me , for me to ask questions nor to help me understand my condition. My problem was in the top of my head. She put her gloves on and went to the back. , I asked her to check my back, she said something and left out of the room. I was so out done, I didn't know what to do. I keep wondering was she really the doctor. In a nutshell, there is no way I would ever go back to that place and surely would not refer anyone. It's awful

Rude and Incompetent show details Rude and Incompetent
Feb 20th, 2015

Dr. Tamu Brown refused to even look at my skin, despite my having a diagnosed eye infection that appeared to have spread to my skin and formed lesions. Dr. Tamu Brown told me to come back when I had some pus for her to culture. It's a shame... I had to go back to my ophthalmologist who took swabs from my eyes and skin for culture. Dr. Brown, I will let you know when the culture is back. I have no idea how you got board certified.