Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamrya Rogers
Dr. Tamrya Rogers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Bariatric Medicine. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital and Methodist Hospital. Dr. Rogers has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tamrya Rogers has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
Dr. Tamrya Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. David Tharakan
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi20
Dr. Zeba Gill
San Antonio, TX 0.79 mi28
Dr. Noor Ali
Internal Medicine, General Practice
San Antonio, TX 1.03 mi37