A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamyra Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamyra Rogers, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamyra Lee Rogers MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamyra L. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Tamyra Rogers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamyra Rogers practices Internal Medicine and Bariatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Bariatric Specialists.