A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tan Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tan Tran, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tan Duc Tran MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tan D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Tan Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Tan Tran practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Geriatric Doctors.