A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tan Minh Nguyen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tan M. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Tan Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Tan Nguyen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.