A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tan Minh Nguyen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tan M. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Tan Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Tan Nguyen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.