A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tan Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tan Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tan Pham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Pham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tan Nhat Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tan N. Pham practice?
- Dr. Tan Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tan Pham practices Family Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Carmichael Family Physicians.