Learn more about Dr. Tan Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tan Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tan Pham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tan N. Pham practice?
Dr. Tan Pham practices Family Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Carmichael Family Physicians.