Learn more about Dr. Tan Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tan Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tan Pham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norman Regional Hospital
- OU Medical Center
- Moore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tan Nhat Pham MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tan N. Pham practice?
- Dr. Tan Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tan Pham practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Norman, OK.
See Norman Internists and Norman Endocrinologists.