Dr. Tan Pham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tan Pham?

June 30th, 2017

My first visit

I have had my first visit with Dr. Pham. He was very pleasant to deal with. He explained everything to me and he actually listened to what I had to say. He acted as if he had all the time in the world to spend with me instead of rushing everything. I already have a follow up visit scheduled.

October 14th, 2016

Finally

Dr Pham treats you as if you are his patient. No in the door and out like other Drs. He explains in depth your test results, encourages you to ask questions. He really wants the patient to understand their health needs before ordering further tests. He offers you a copy of everything he has already HAD you look at on the computer. Sure makes a great feeling to find a Specialty Dr genuinely concerned about All aspects of your health!

July 11th, 2016

Part of the staff was rude, long wait, lab work no follow up.

January 31st, 2016

Highly recommend

Dr. Pham takes time to listen and seems to really care about his patients. He is open to exploring the newest therapies in a commitment to make sure his patients needs are met. The downside is the office staff they are short and not the most friendly. He used to have a very friendly nurse but his latest is standoffish and makes you feel devalued as a patient. This is unfortunate because these are the people that make the first impression. Dr. Pham is the only reason several patients I know go there, but they have considered elsewhere due to many of the staff there.

March 4th, 2015

He was very condescending, disrespectful, and uncaring. Worst experiance with a Dr I have ever had.

September 17th, 2014

New Patient

Although the doctor is taking new patients, expect to have to get tests done and records sent over , then a week or more to review them before they will decide whether or not to schedule your appointment. The wait time can be up to a month. A dossier or paperwork is sent to you to fill out ahead of time. They still expect you there 30 minutes early to fill out paperwork that you've brought with you. Then after you've had tests done, expect a long wait to hear from them.

June 3rd, 2011

TEACHER @ HEART

Dr. Pham has been my endo for a few years, when he was at OU Health. He is a teacher at heart, taking time explain things to me about my thyroid condition. His PA/Nurses are not my favorite and have been curt a few times; but I keep coming back because he is an excellent and caring doctor.

March 27th, 2011

While Dr. Pham was very professional and appeared to care about my health, I became suspicious that he was not really listening to me and my individual symptoms, as his diagnosis and treatment plan conflicted considerably with my own research. He prescribed medication for me that was known to have severe side effects and didnt appear to even treat my symptoms. I sought a second opinion from another endo and my suspicions were confirmed. Dr. Phams proposed treatment plan would have placed my health at risk without even coming close to treating my underlying condition of type 1 diabetes.

November 12th, 2010

excellent doctor

Dr Pham is the best endo I have seen. He listens to his patients, spends a long time with his patients. You don't feel like he is in a rush to get to the next patient and cuts you short. He does everything possible to make sure you get what you need in your treatment even if you can't afford it by referring you to the pharmaceutical companies for assistance. he will fight for you with your insurance company. His staff are very friendly and make you feel comfrotable. His nurse and practioner are awesome. I have never had a bad experience with Dr Pham. I hope he continues to take my insurance cause I don't want another doctor. I am quick get into my appointments with him.

June 27th, 2009

He's young but he knows what he is doing. His receptionist is nice but his nurses are awful. Other than that I enjoy seeing him.

October 10th, 2017