A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tan Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tan Wong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tan Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Wong has 13 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tan Lin Wong MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tan L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Tan Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tan Wong practices Internal Medicine near La Verne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rosemead, CA.
See La Verne Internists.