A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tan Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tan Wong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tan Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Wong has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tan L. Wong practice?
Dr. Tan Wong practices Internal Medicine near La Verne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rosemead, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See La Verne Internists.