A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tana Grady-Weliky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grady-Weliky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grady-Weliky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tana Grady-Weliky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grady-Weliky graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Grady-Weliky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tana Annette Grady-Weliky MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tana A. Grady-Weliky practice?
- Dr. Tana Grady-Weliky has 1 office location.
Dr. Tana Grady-Weliky practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.