A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tana Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tana Haynes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Haynes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tana Marie Haynes MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tana M. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Tana Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Tana Haynes practices Internal Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Internists.