A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tana Setness Hoefs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tana Setness Hoefs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Setness Hoefs graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Setness Hoefs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tana S Setness Hoefs MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Tana S. Setness Hoefs practice?
- Dr. Tana Setness Hoefs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tana Setness Hoefs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Grand Forks, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Devils Lake, ND.
See Grand Forks Obstetricians & Gynecologists.