A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanaz Ferzandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanaz Ferzandi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanaz Ferzandi, MA, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferzandi graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ferzandi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanaz R Ferzandi MA and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tanaz R. Ferzandi practice?
- Dr. Tanaz Ferzandi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Tanaz Ferzandi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Randolph, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.