A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tancredi Abenavoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tancredi Abenavoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tancredi Abenavoli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abenavoli graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abenavoli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tancredi Joseph Abenavoli MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tancredi J. Abenavoli practice?
- Dr. Tancredi Abenavoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Tancredi Abenavoli practices Internal Medicine near Port Chester, NY.
See Port Chester Internists.