A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanda Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanda Lane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanda Lane, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Grady Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanda Lane MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Tanda Lane practice?
- Dr. Tanda Lane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tanda Lane practices Dermatology near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Columbus Dermatologists.