A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanda Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanda Lane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanda Lane, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Grady Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tanda Lane practice?
Dr. Tanda Lane practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Columbus Dermatologists.