A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tandeep Bhatti is Excellent. Dr. Bhatti has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tandeep Bhatti, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatti graduated from University Of Belgrade. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bhatti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhatti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tandeep Bhatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tandeep K. Bhatti practice?
Dr. Tandeep Bhatti practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.