A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tandra Cadigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tandra Cadigan, Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cadigan graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cadigan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tandra Lynn Cadigan DO is a female Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tandra L. Cadigan practice?
- Dr. Tandra Cadigan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tandra Cadigan practices Gynecology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.