Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tandy Freeman III
Dr. Tandy Freeman III, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Freeman is affiliated with Texas Institute for Surgery-Presbyte, Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas and Baylor Medical Center at Uptown - Dallas, TX. Dr. Freeman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tandy Freeman III has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Tandy Freeman III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Howard Moore
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi44
Dr. Kyle Stuart
Dallas, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Don Buford
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Preventive Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi24