Dr. Tandy Olsen MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Logan, UT

June 14th, 2016
I love Dr Olsen, he is very personable and really seems like he cares about his patients. He delivered my last daughter and is my doctor for my current pregnancy. He takes his time with you and never makes you feel dumb for asking dumb questions. Awesome doctor!

March 19th, 2013
At first I didn't like him because he came in, asked some questions, and left. But at the next visit I asked some questions and he sat back down and answered them. He is great at answering because he explains things in a couple of different ways so that it's understandable, but you don't have to admit it if you don't understand the first way, he just gives a second explanation without being asked. He delivered my baby 2 years ago and I'm seeing him again for my baby due in August. I think he just takes some time to warm up and then he's really friendly.

October 8th, 2012
no tact
This Doctor has absolutely no interpersonal tact. You would think that in a profession where you are dealing with pregnant women who you know to be emotional you would at least try and have a little tact when responding to questions about weight gain. This guy, without realizing that my wife was already very small and way below her recommended body fat before pregnancy gave her a talk about how she needed to start losing weight when she is still below what an average woman at this stage in pregnancy is. On top of all that he didn't even ask us if we had any questions before he ended the appointment.

February 11th, 2009
Wonderful experience
Dr Olsen what truly outstanding to work with. Very professional and very caring.