A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanesha Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanesha Lawrence is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanesha Lawrence, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lawrence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanesha Tanesh Lawrence MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanesha T. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Tanesha Lawrence has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tanesha Lawrence practices Family Medicine near Woodhaven, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Woodhaven Primary Care Doctors.