A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanesha Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanesha Lawrence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanesha Lawrence, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lawrence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanesha Tanesh Lawrence MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tanesha T. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Tanesha Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanesha Lawrence practices Family Medicine near Woodhaven, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Woodhaven Family Physicians.