Learn more about Dr. Tang Kuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tang Kuang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuang
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tang Kuang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuang graduated from Jiangxi Medical College, Nanchang.
Dr. Kuang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- LifeCare Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tang Yong Kuang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tang Y. Kuang practice?
- Dr. Tang Kuang has 1 office location.
Dr. Tang Kuang practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.