Learn more about Dr. Tania Barreras-Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tania Barreras-Cruz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barreras-Cruz
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Barreras-Cruz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tania Barreras-Cruz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barreras-Cruz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tania Barreras-Cruz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tania Barreras-Cruz practice?
- Dr. Tania Barreras-Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Tania Barreras-Cruz practices Psychiatry near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Psychiatrists.