A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tania Burgert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tania Burgert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tania Burgert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgert graduated from Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitaet, Munster. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burgert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tania Susanne Burgert MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Tania S. Burgert practice?
- Dr. Tania Burgert has 1 office location.
Dr. Tania Burgert practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Hamden, CT.
See Hamden Pediatricians and Hamden Endocrinologists.