A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tania Burgert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tania Burgert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgert
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Burgert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tania Burgert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgert graduated from Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitaet, Munster. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burgert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tania Susanne Burgert MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Tania S. Burgert practice?
- Dr. Tania Burgert has 1 office location.
Dr. Tania Burgert practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Endocrinologists.