Learn more about Dr. Tania Burgert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tania Burgert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgert
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Burgert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tania Burgert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgert graduated from Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitaet, Munster. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burgert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tania Susanne Burgert MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Tania S. Burgert practice?
- Dr. Tania Burgert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tania Burgert practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Pediatric Specialists.