A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tania Cortas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tania Cortas, Medical Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cortas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cortas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tania Cortas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Accelerated Phase Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortas graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cortas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tania E Cortas MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tania E. Cortas practice?
- Dr. Tania Cortas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tania Cortas practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Hematologists, and Phoenix Oncologists.