A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tania Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tania Diaz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Diaz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans