A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tania Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tania Ferguson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tania Ferguson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tania Ann Ferguson MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tania A. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Tania Ferguson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tania Ferguson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Grass Valley, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Seattle Surgeons.