A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tania Gonzalez-Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Gonzalez-Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tania Gonzalez-Rivera MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tania Gonzalez-Rivera practice?
- Dr. Tania Gonzalez-Rivera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tania Gonzalez-Rivera practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.