Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tania Gonzalez-Rivera
Dr. Tania Gonzalez-Rivera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gonzalez-Rivera is affiliated with University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers and Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tania Gonzalez-Rivera has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tania Gonzalez-Rivera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Dr. Evan Alley
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.01 mi31
Dr. Christine Torigian
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.01 mi20
Dr. Gamil Hanna
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.01 mi29