A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tania Gonzalez Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez Rivera
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. Gonzalez Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tania Celeste Gonzalez Rivera MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tania C. Gonzalez Rivera practice?
- Dr. Tania Gonzalez Rivera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tania Gonzalez Rivera practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.