Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

6300 W Parker Rd
Ste 325
Plano, TX 75093
972-981-3535
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  BEST OB/GYN in PLANO  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

Dr. Jackson is a very personable physician. She takes time to explain processes and procedures to her patients when they don't understand. She does her best to relate the patient and she has ALWAYS made me feel welcome and as if I were being cared for by a sister or very close girlfreind. Thanks Dr. Jackson for loving what you do.

|  The Best OB/GYN  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr. Jackson has been my personal ob/gyn since my first child was born back in 1996. I have since moved out of the area had gone to another doctor, that doctor did not treat me with half the respect as Dr. J. My baby having days are over so therefore I only have to travel to see her once a year, I will make that trip.

|  show details
May 10th, 2011

Dr. Jackson is an excellent Dr. with a great bedside manner.

|  show details
Apr 23rd, 2011

Caring doctor who takes personal interest in her patients. She delivered my first baby and I have recommended her to several women. She will be my dr for my second baby too.

|  HORRIBLE waiting time, always insists medication even for minor reasons  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Doctor always insists here interest and does not care your interest.Does not spend time in listening to you.Gave petosan during my since she had personal schedule conflict.Please run away from this doctor.