A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tania Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tania Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Kelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tania L Kelly MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tania L. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Tania Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tania Kelly practices Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.