The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tania Kraai
Dr. Tania Kraai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology and General Surgery. Dr. Kraai is affiliated with UNM Hospital (Univ of NM), Presbyterian Hospital and Espanola Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tania Kraai has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Tania Kraai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Nathan Boyd
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Medical Oncology
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi7
Dr. Carey Hill
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi21
Dr. Anthony Smith
Urology, Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi34