Dr. Tania Levi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tania Levi?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Tania Levi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2016

Dr. Levi is a very personable doctor.

April 29th, 2016

Dr. Levi is not a pill pusher, and she actually is interested in treating the illness and not just the symptoms. She is a doctor with impeccable ethics and put patient care before profits. I am genuinely impressed by her unwavering commitment to provide the best care and treatment options. She is very thorough and will do her absolute best to ensure that her patients get the best possible healthcare.

April 27th, 2016

Great doctor but poorly run office. Wait time can be three hours. She will spend time with you if you get to her. Office staff is rude! The receptionist says nothing but "just one second" and then you wait. They need to take lessons from some one on how to reduce wait time.

September 29th, 2014

Happy

We have had four generations of my family see Dr. Levi. She is wonderful and caring. She will go out of her way to figure out what's wrong. Her nurse practitioner Lacy Mills is also wonderful. I had seen patients in the waiting room act rude to the staff but her staff handles things professionally and politely.

June 13th, 2012

Scatterbrained

She was nice enough, but I want an MD, not a best friend. Her diagnosis was so off the wall, I just walked out shaking my head. I would not trust this person with my health.

March 24th, 2012

Have been seeing dr levi 20 yrs she is the most caring doctor i have ever had. She has seen me go through some horrible times. I could not have made it without her. An exalent doc with a touch of therapist. Agood friend.

May 13th, 2011

Appalled

After 20 yrs of a doctor/ patient relationship with Dr. Levi I have seen a unethical and unprofessional approach from Dr. Levi regarding a improperly processed $43.00 billing of a larger amount that I was accussed of refussing to pay by her front office clerk. Without directly discussing the matter with me Dr. Levi took the unprofessional and unethical approach of disassociating herself from me and cancelling my rescheduled appointment by means of a letter. All this was done after making me wait for 2 hrs (maybe because of the $43.00 dollars) and never seeing her during my last visit, all this over $43.00 dollars that was not properly processed through my insurace company and has since been reveiwed and processed for full payment to Dr. Levi. Ironically Dr. Levi now owes me a $25.00 CoPay which I paid prior to my 2hr. wait and departure before seeing Dr. Levi. I find Dr. Levi to be professionaly and ethically out of the norm in her carefree release of a 20 yr. patient, insured, never had any high balance or bills unpaid and has always been courteous to Dr. Levi and her staff aned never has been aggressive in any way for any reason. Dr. Levi sure has lost her foundation of the professional and ethical direction all doctors are taught to follow.

July 30th, 2010

Spends all the time you need with her. Answers questions on lay persons level. Wonderful!!!!

September 21st, 2017