A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tania Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tania Little is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Little has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tania Beatriz Little DO is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tania B. Little practice?
- Dr. Tania Little has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tania Little practices Infectious Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Southfield Infectious Disease Doctors.