A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tania Mariani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tania Mariani, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mariani graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Mariani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tania Victoria Mariani MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tania V. Mariani practice?
- Dr. Tania Mariani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tania Mariani practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.