Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tania Nanevicz
Dr. Tania Nanevicz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlingame, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nanevicz is affiliated with Sequoia Hospital, Mills-Peninsula Medical Center and Palo Alto Medical Foundation. Dr. Nanevicz has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tania Nanevicz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tania Nanevicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlingame, CA.
Dr. Eric Kaldor
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Burlingame, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Stephen Pope
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Burlingame, CA 0 mi40
Dr. Susan Nguyen
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Burlingame, CA 0 mi17