Dr. Tania Nanevicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tania Nanevicz?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 27th, 2009

Fabulous Cardiologist!

I have been a patient of Dr. Nanevicz's since 2005. She saved my life. Upon entering the hospital I was diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy. I spent 3 days in the cardiac ICU unit. Today, I am happy to report that with very few meds, i feel great. I stay active, watch my diet, take my meds and let nature take care of the rest. She says my case is a unique one, in the sense that most people who are diagnosed with my condition, end back in the hospital. I have not since my initial hospitalization 2005. I have never had to have type of implant, invasive procedures or surgery. Dr. Nanevicz takes her medical career very seriously. She has a great bedside manner. She never rushes you through appointments, allows you to ask as many questions, and really cares about her patients. Plus, i think dealing with a female physician lightens the stress one may feel going to one's appointments. Her staff and assistance are stellar. They always make you feel welcome. Thank you Dr. Nanevicz for saving my life. God Bless you !

April 28th, 2016