Dr. Tania Paquin Lozano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tania Paquin Lozano?

Not good advice

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Aside from the small office, the extremely long wait, and being overcharged for the visit (as per my insurance) the doctor's advice was incorrect and actually very BAD advice. Went to two other doctors to confirm and everyone said NO NO NO. So I'm sorry that is just the last straw. Still waiting for reimbursement of which I provided documents from my insurance (BCBS) and still nothing. Keep gettin the run around, guess the doctor needs the money more. Won't be going back, would not recommend at all.

Incredible Care

Posted on May 20th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Lozano for about 2 years. Dr. Lozano takes her time to get to know you and truly listens to your concerns and observations. I was told my primary MD that my levels were "within normal limits" but my symptoms were not normal. After a 45 minute consultation with Dr. Lozano and starting on medication for my condition. I got my life BACK!!! I am not longer napping in the afternoon to make dinner for my family. She has truly changed my life for the better. Dr. Lozano is so caring and helpful. She truly listens and I am so grateful to have her as my doctor. I have found that her staff very approachable, professional and welcoming.

Goes above and beyond

Posted on July 30th, 2012

Dr. Lozano understands that the "norm" does not mean normal for everyone. She never rushes through an appointment and she is always very thorough during followups. Most important is that she LISTENS. If you have the symptoms but still fall in the norm range on tests, she'll go beyond those tests to determine the right course of action.

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Dr. Lozano is excellent. Spends time with you and answers all questions. Very knowlegable.

Posted on December 6th, 2016