A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tania White Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tania White Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tania White Jackson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. White Jackson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. White Jackson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tania Alyssa White Jackson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tania A. White Jackson practice?
- Dr. Tania White Jackson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tania White Jackson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.