Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 23rd, 2016

Dr. Jackson's great, but the wait times are always awful. And it gets worse every time I come back. I've sat in her waiting area for an hour before, only to sit another 30 minutes in the exam room before actually being seen. If you've got a flexible schedule, go for it! If not, keep looking.

Dec 29th, 2015

At the age of 42 this has been the worst experience with an OBGYN that I have ever had. The left hand does not know what the right is doing. I tried to be optimistic but nothing ever goes smoothly with encounters there. Ive been waiting for results for 2 separate urinalysis test for a total of two weeks now. I had to call my insurance company to find out what was billed because the nurse claimed my test was negative. On the first day of service in question the urinalysis was never done. One the second day at this point which has been a complete week the dr stated the results are still not back. Never have I ever heard of this. I'm a medical lab tech. This is my profession. There is no reason for a patient to have to wait 8 days for a test that In the most complex case would never take more than 3-4 day. Unbelievable....... This is not my first go around with this office last year I took my daughter there to have her first pap done. I was concerned due to a family history of ovarian and cervical cancer with both of her grand mothers. Once again... the testing I requested was never done. The Dr gave her a physical exam and that was it. I found out when the dr called to give me my results but never called with my daughters. In the end she offered the opportunity to come back in and have the pap testing done. I'm totally amazed from the reviews that no one else has had any complaints.

Best Doc show details Best Doc
by Kay on May 1st, 2013

best doc. She is wonderful caring and very knowledgeable doc. she visited me 3 times from morning to evening while I was in labor and was wt me all the time at end for 3 hrs. Worst part is her wait time.

Dec 20th, 2011

Dr. Jackson does a wonderful job of answering all of your questions and noticing things that you may not. I would recommend her to anyone.