A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taniqua Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Alexander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taniqua N Alexander MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Taniqua N. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Taniqua Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taniqua Alexander practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.