A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taniya De Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taniya De Silva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taniya De Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. De Silva graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. De Silva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Boston Medical Center
- Umass Memorial Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Silva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Taniya N. De Silva practice?
Dr. Taniya De Silva practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Endocrinologists.