A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taniya De Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taniya De Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Silva
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. De Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taniya De Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. De Silva graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. De Silva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Boston Medical Center
- Umass Memorial Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taniya Nayantara De Silva MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Taniya N. De Silva practice?
- Dr. Taniya De Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Taniya De Silva practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Endocrinologists.