A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taniya De Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taniya De Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Silva
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taniya De Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. De Silva graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. De Silva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Boston Medical Center
- Umass Memorial Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taniya Nayantara De Silva MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Taniya N. De Silva practice?
- Dr. Taniya De Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Taniya De Silva practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Endocrinologists.