Dr. Taniya Nayantara De Silva MD is female, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taniya De Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Metabolic Bone Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. De Silva graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. De Silva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Boston Medical Center
- Umass Memorial Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Silva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Taniya De Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile