Dr. Tanja Crockett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 27th, 2016
I've had enough, I'm done with this doc
I've been seeing Dr Crockett for a few years now. Have always been kinda blah about her, but now that I'm actually having health issues, and she can't be bothered to listen when I talk during an appointment, or follow-up with a phone call with test results, I am throwing in the towel. I am just a number to her, and not a person, and I'll be finding a new healthcare provider.

February 12th, 2015
PATIENTS BEWARE!!!!!This was the first time my daughter saw a doctor on her own because she is now 19. Her experience was horrible. She was unfortunate to receive Dr. Crockett. She was there due to severe back pain and a possible UTI or bladder infection. My daughter said the doctor was short, rude, and would not let her finish her questions. In the end, she diagnosed her with a "mild" UTI gave her pain pills and antibiotics. 24 hours later my daughter's symptoms got worse (sweats, diarrhea, and vomiting), we ended up back at the doctor (ANOTHER DOCTOR) . This time I went. The doctor said the UTI has worsened into a kidney infection, if she was not able to hold the medicine down she would be admitted into the hospital. I showed the new doctor the print out from SCRIPPS with Dr. Crockett's recommendation and prescriptions. He said the medication that Dr. Crockett prescribed was not strong enough and canceled her medications. She was immediately given an antibiotic shot and a new prescription. My daughter felt because perhaps she was only 19 years old, maybe that is why the doctor did not have a good bedside manner. I told her that is no excuse. Humans are humans and doctors should consistently treat everyone with compassion. I will be complaining to the state board of CA on this misdiagnosis.