Dr. Tanja Epley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tanja Epley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2013

Great physician

loved that doctor! Took really good care of me

March 18th, 2013

wonderful physician, friendly staff

on my last visit to the hospital with an attack, my hospitalist was dr epley. i have never been treated by her before but i have seen her around-she's always so busy looking. this time, she was on call and took care of me: it was great! she spent all this time with me and answered all my questions and talked about after discharge stuff i could do to maybe not come in so much. i felt like she really knew her stuff and could talk to regular people too, unlike most of the other docs there. the nurses and people also seemed to light up and be nicer when she was around. she even called me at home a couple days later make sure i was ok

January 23rd, 2013

Great doc

Dr. Epley helped my Dad a lot when he was in the hospital. She is caring, smart, thorough, and really knows how to get things done. She even called us after discharge to checkin up on things.

July 13th, 2012

great doc

did a great job on me and made sure i was taken care of

May 19th, 2012

People make all the difference!

When I first moved out here a few years ago, all my neighbors told me to not go to San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital! (aka: Pass-Away hospital)...so i've been driving all the way to loma linda for visits. i put up with it even though they kept changing doctors on me and i had to see students and residents first and then they would change too and i had to wait long times.well, i ended up in the ER with a pretty bad problem and they took me to san gorgonio last year. i was so terrified that something horrible wuld happen to me. but i met Dr. Epley and she got me on the right track so fast, and she was such a pleasure to talk to. and she really knows what she's doing. She made me feel safe and made me feel like I could really get better and get back to normal after leaving the hospital. She was there so early every day and spent as much time as I needed! She even came by a second time to talk to my annoying family who flew in from out of town (sigh). And then I got a call a few days after leaving SGMH imageine that...well i'[m not sure about the rest of the place it seemed ok but if dr. Epley is there, i'm sure going to start going for my visits instead of driving almost half hour one way!

April 23rd, 2012

Dr. Epley is a GREAT hospitalist!

Dr. Epley is a hospitalist, which is a specialty in which the doctor stays in the hospital with you and doesn't have other obligations such as office or clinic hours to run off to...I learned this on my last trip to San Gorgonio Memorial--my local hospital. She is SO unlike any other hospital doctor I've ever met! She came down and saw me right away in the ER so that I wouldn't have to stay in that horrid place very long. She told me what every one of my tests were for and what to expect during my stay. She spent over an hour with me on the first day! Then she spent over an hour on my discharge day to go over my followup, my medications, side effects, went over it with my husband and kids as well! I had some disagreements with one of the night nurses and she handled that so diplomatically--I felt like my care was the most important thing to her--and I didn't feel bad since she didn't make the nurse feel bad either and complimented her, in fact. And then, after I got home, what-do-you know!? She calls me at home to see how things are going! My primary care doctor doesn't even do that. I really felt like somebody was in my corner this time. Hurray for hospitalists and hurray for Dr. Epley!

June 16th, 2011

Dr. Epley as a Hospitalist

I was recently an inpatient under this Physician's care. My own PCP was unavailable when I was admitted and wanted me to be on two IV Antibiotics for my recurring infection. After just over four days, she released me. Being a Medicare patient, I know my rights, and filed an Appeal so that Medicare could review my case and release. Upon hearing this, Dr. Epley immediately discontinued all my IV Medications. She has a poor bedside manner, didn't understand the disease I suffered from which is the underlying reason I was hospitalized. My own PCP was so angry when she learned what happened, she called the Doctor who is in charge of all the doctors who rotate as Hospitalists from this Medical Group to come in and see my right hand, which had not healed, I was still running a low grade fever. If you ever get a chance to see her, find someone else.

August 15th, 2017