A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanmaya Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanmaya Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanmaya Shah, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanmaya Chetan Shah MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Tanmaya C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Tanmaya Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanmaya Shah practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Haddonfield Radiologists.