A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanmoy Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanmoy Chandra, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandra
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanmoy Chandra, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chandra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanmoy Chandra MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tanmoy Chandra practice?
- Dr. Tanmoy Chandra has 1 office location.
Dr. Tanmoy Chandra practices Psychiatry near Dixon, IL.
See Dixon Psychiatrists.