Learn more about Dr. Tanmoy Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanmoy Chandra, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandra
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Chandra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanmoy Chandra, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chandra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanmoy Chandra MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tanmoy Chandra practice?
- Dr. Tanmoy Chandra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tanmoy Chandra practices Psychiatry near Plainfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling, IL and Dixon, IL.
See Plainfield Psychiatrists.