A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tanmoy Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tanmoy Chandra, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tanmoy Chandra, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chandra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tanmoy Chandra MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tanmoy Chandra practice?
- Dr. Tanmoy Chandra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tanmoy Chandra practices Psychiatry near Plainfield, IL.
See Plainfield Psychiatrists.