Dr. Tanmoy Chandra MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Plainfield, IL

November 21st, 2014
Great Dr., and Staff
I normally do not post any reviews, but I have been a patient of Dr. Cahndra’s for almost two years, and all I have to say that he and his staff have been fantastic. I will never forget my first visit with Dr. Chandra, he took his time with me, and I did not feel rushed at all. Dr. Chandra has such a great passion for his job, and his staff is just as passionate and understanding. I can’t tell you how many times I ran late due to things out of my control, and Dr. Chandra still made time for me. Dr. Chandra and his staff go above and beyond any practice I have ever been to. I will never forget the day an emergency came up, and one of Dr. Chandra’s other patients needed to be seen ASAP. Even though it was time for me to see the Dr. I understood that this patient needed Dr. Chandra right away. That made me realize even more, as to why I love being a patient of Dr. Chandra’s. I know if I need to see him ASAP, his staff will make sure I get in right away. I look forward to my appointments, so Dr. Chandra can see how much he has helped me these past two years. He is always so positive, and explains things in such a positive manner. One thing I really appreciate is the appointment reminders. I have such a busy lifestyle that I forget when my appointment is, and it’s so nice to receive the reminder from the excellent staff.

November 20th, 2014
Excellent Doctor and Staff!
My experience with Dr. Chandra and his staff have been nothing but positive. His assistant always goes above and beyond to return my calls, set up appointments, and ensure that my experience is a good one. I have been a patient for over a year and 1/2 and can say that I've never had an issue with anyone treating me with less than 100% of a degree of professionalism and courtesy. One example in particular stands out in my mind when my insurance plan changed last year and I was at risk of losing coverage for mental health services. Dr. Chandra's assistant went out of her way to be able to solve the situation and spent lots of time and effort to make sure that I received continued care. My experience with Dr. Chandra is equally positive. He is very genuine and takes the time to listen. The suggestions and help that he gives are well thought out approaches from a variety of different schools of thought. I look forward to my appointments and can say that he has helped me in a way that no other doctor has. I would highly recommend this practice to anybody that is serious enough about seeking self-improvement!

December 23rd, 2013
Appointments
Have to say making an appointment for me has been VERY stressful. Being a psychiatrist you would think contact with the office should be easy. I have never had the staff answer the phone. Always had to leave voice mail. Sometimes you couldn't get through. As of today, it's day 3 and was trying to make a follow up appointment per Dr.. Having no live person to answer my calls I have decided to find another doctor where you get some personal service.

October 15th, 2013
I personally think it is great. I wait for a short amount of time. I get good advice on how I can do better with things and make more decisions in my life. Everyone is very nice and I am always happy because I am treated very well. Overall, I'd say this is a great doctor