A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tannaz Meisami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tannaz Meisami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tannaz Meisami, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meisami graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Meisami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tannaz Meisami MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tannaz Meisami practice?
- Dr. Tannaz Meisami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tannaz Meisami practices Family Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Primary Care Doctors.